Cambridge IGCSE Computer Science Coursebook (ISBN: 9781107518698)
Cambridge IGCSE Computer Science Coursebook is designed to provide up to date and comprehensive material to cover recent developments in computer science. The content has been written by experienced IGCSE teachers and computer science trainers, offering readers support on the theoretical and practical aspects of the course. It contains detailed explanations of concepts, with examples and tasks to help students consolidate their skills.
- Clearly written throughout to give students confidence in understanding complex materials.
- Tasks and examples allow students to check and test their knowledge of the subject.
- Provides a theoretical approach to problem solving and programming.
Part 1: Theory of Computer Science:
1. Data representation 2. Communication and Internet technologies 3. Computer architecture, languages and operating systems 4. Logic gates and circuits 5. Input devices 6. Sensors 7. Output devices 8. Memory, storage devices and media 9. Security 10. Ethics.
Part 2: Practical Problem-solving and Programming 11. Problem solving and design without pseudocode 12. Pseudocode 13. Program design with pseudocode 14. Programming 15. Databases
|Cambridge - IGCSE|
Ex Tax: RM142.00
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9781107518698
- Weight: 0.88kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781107518698
Tags: Computer Science & ICT