These Terms and Conditions (referred hereafter as ‘Terms’ describe the access and usage of the website at www.emobooks.com (referred hereafter as ‘Site’).
Application and Acceptance of the Terms
1. By accessing or using any part of the Site, you (referred hereafter as ‘Users’) agree to be bound by these Terms stipulated below. If you do not agree to ALL of the Terms, please do not access or use the services in the site.
2. Users of age below 18 years old must obtain consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to accept the Terms and take responsibility for:
1. Your action(s), comment(s) or any transaction(s)
2. Acceptance and compliance with the Terms
a. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or your legal guardian(s), you must stop using/accessing the Site
3. Users acknowledge that the Site may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended Terms on the Site. By continuing to access or use the services in the Site, Users agree that eh amended Terms are agreeable and applicable to them.
4. The Site reserves the right to refuse services to anyone.
General Terms and Conditions
All information, pictures, downloadable files (Referred hereafter as ‘Information’) are only for the personal usage of the Users. In no circumstances that the Users republish, sell, resell, duplicate, reproduce, rent, exploit or sub-licence.
Users are not allowed to input any comments or reviews to the products sold in the Site. In the event that Users can input comments or reviews, the Site shall not be responsible or liable for the input of the Users. All input of comments and reviews are at the liability of the said Users.
All comments or reviews should address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the prohibitive usage stipulated in General Terms and Conditions, Users are prohibited from using the site or its contents:
· for any unlawful purpose;
· to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
· to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
· to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
· to submit false or misleading information;
· to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet
· to collect or track the personal information of others;
· to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
· for any obscene or immoral purpose;
· to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
Limitation of Liability
1. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND THE SITE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, AND UNDERTAKINGS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
2. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES; THE SITE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE MANUFACTURE, IMPORTATION, EXPORT, DISTRIBUTION, OFFER, DISPLAY, PURCHASE, SALE AND/OR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITES DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; AND SITES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITES.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each User's sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to User(s)’s computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any Users from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
4. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save the Site, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Site. Each User hereby further agrees that the Site is not responsible and shall have no liability to you, for any material posted by others; including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with each User. The Site reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with the Site in asserting any available defenses.
5. The Site shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following.
1. the use or the inability to use the Site or Services;
2. any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or any other third party through the Site;
3. unauthorised access by third parties to data or private information of any User;
4. statements or conduct of any User of the Site; or;
5. any matters relating to Services however arising, including negligence.
6. The limitations and exclusions of liability to you under the Terms shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by law and shall apply whether or not the Site has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
1. Under no circumstances shall the Site be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.