Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics Coursebook (ISBN: 9781108440387)
- Introduces topics and presents economic concepts in the context of the learner, making Economics relevant to everyday life.
- Equips students with an understanding of the language of Economics and supports the development of their evaluative skills with essay questions.
- Key terms highlight and explain important concepts, helping students produce clear and accurate answers.
- A range of new practice exercises builds students' Economics skills and confidence with the subject.
- Provides the most comprehensive support for students.
- Group activities encourage peer support and provide opportunities for students to express themselves.
- The series also includes a workbook, revision guide, teacher's resource and Elevate enhanced edition.
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations, Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics covers the Cambridge IGCSE syllabus (0455) and the Cambridge O Level syllabus (2281), first assessment 2020.
Introduction Section 1. The basic economic problem Chapter 1. The nature of the economic problem Chapter 2. Factors of production Chapter 3. Opportunity cost Chapter 4. Production possibility curves Examination practice Section 2. The allocation of resources Chapter 5. Microeconomics and macroeconomics Chapter 6. The role of markets in allocating resources Chapter 7. Demand Chapter 8. Supply Chapter 9. Price determination Chapter 10. Causes of price changes Chapter 11. Price elasticity of demand Chapter 12. Price elasticity of supply Chapter 13. Market economic system Chapter 14. Market failure Chapter 15. Mixed economic system Examination practice Section 3. Microeconomic decision makers Chapter 16. Money and banking Chapter 17. Households Chapter 18. Workers Chapter 19. Trade unions Chapter 20. Firms Chapter 21. Firms and production Chapter 22. Firms' costs, revenue and objectives Chapter 23. Market structure Examination practice Section 4. Government and the macroeconomy Chapter 24. The role of government Chapter 25. The macroeconomic aims of government Chapter 26. Fiscal policy Chapter 27. Monetary policy Chapter 28. Supply-side policy Chapter 29. Economic growth Chapter 30. Employment and unemployment Chapter 31. Inflation and deflation Examination practice Section 5. Economic development Chapter 32. Living standards Chapter 33. Poverty Chapter 34. Population Chapter 35. Differences in economic development between countries Examination practice Section 6. International trade and globalisation Chapter 36. International specialisation Chapter 37. Free trade and protection Chapter 38. Foreign exchange rates Chapter 39. Current account of the balance of payments Examination practice Index.
|Cambridge - IGCSE|
Ex Tax: RM124.00
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9781108440387
- Weight: 1.30kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781108440387