CAMBRIDGE IGCSE MATHEMATICS CORE AND EXTENDED COURSEBOOK (ISBN: 9781108437189)
Ex Tax: RM174.60
- Stock: In Stock
- Weight: 1.80kg
- ISBN: 9781108437189
This second edition of Cambridge IGCSE¬Æ Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook offers complete coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics (0580/0980) syllabus. It contains detailed explanations and clear worked examples, followed by practice exercises to allow students to consolidate the required mathematical skills. The coursebook offers opportunities for checking prior knowledge before starting a new chapter and testing knowledge with end-of-chapter and exam-practice exercises. Core and Extended materials are presented within the same book and are clearly signposted to allow students to see the range of mathematics required for study at this level. Answers are at the back of the book.
- Worked examples throughout provide step-by-step guidance.
- Progressively more challenging exercises complete with answers at the back of the book.
- Core and Extended materials clearly signposted within a single book.
- Recap section at the start of chapters for students to check their prior knowledge before starting new topics.
Unit 1 1. Reviewing number concepts 2. Making sense of algebra 3. Lines, angles and shapes 4. Collecting, organising and displaying data Unit 2 5. Fractions and standard form 6. Equations and transforming formulae 7. Perimeter, area and volume 8. Introduction to probability Unit 3
9. Sequences and sets 10. Straight lines and quadratic equations 11. Pythagoras' theorem and similar shapes 12. Averages and measures of speed Examination practice Unit 4
13. Understanding measurement 14. Further solving of equations and inequalities 15. Scale drawings, bearings and trigonometry 16. Scatter diagrams and correlation Unit 5
17. Managing money 18. Curved graphs 19. Symmetry 20. Histograms and frequency distribution diagrams Unit 6
21. Ratio, rate and proportion 22. More equations, formulae and functions 23. Vectors and transformations 24. Probability using tree diagrams and Venn diagrams Examination practice Answers Glossary Index