Out Of Stock
Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Accounting Revision Guide (ISBN: 9781108436991)
This revision guide provides students with opportunities to consolidate their understanding of Accounting theory and boost confidence when applying it. The guide is structured around the coursebook, covering all syllabus topics including financial statements, irrecoverable debts and the different types of company. Sample questions and answers help students master Accounting principles in their revision, while exam-style questions give them plenty of opportunity to apply their skills. Answers to the Progress check and exam-style questions are at the back of the book, so students have the freedom to study in their own time.
- Exam-style questions and Progress check questions provide students with plenty of opportunities to apply their skills and boost confidence in the subject.
- Sample questions and answers help students master Accounting principles by explaining how to approach different questions.
- Answers at the back of the book provide students with the freedom to revise when they choose without the need for help from the teacher.
- Tips provide contextual information about Accounting topics, making it easy for students to prepare for examination.
Chapter 1. Introduction to accounting
Chapter 2. Double entry book-keeping – Part A
Chapter 3. The trial balance
Chapter 4. Double entry book-keeping – Part B
Chapter 5. Petty cash books
Chapter 6. Business documents
Chapter 7. Books of prime entry
Chapter 8. Financial statements – Part A
Chapter 9. Financial statements – Part B
Chapter 10. Accounting rules
Chapter 11. Other payables and other receivables
Chapter 12. Accounting for depreciation and disposal of non-current assets
Chapter 13. Irrecoverable debts and provisions for doubtful debts
Chapter 14. Bank reconciliation statements
Chapter 15. Journal entries and correction of errors
Chapter 16. Control accounts
Chapter 17. Incomplete records
Chapter 18. Clubs and societies
Chapter 19. Partnerships
Chapter 20. Manufacturing accounts
Chapter 21. Limited companies
Chapter 22. Analysis and interpretation
Answers to examination-style questions
Answers to progress check questions.
|Revision Guide||Revision Guide|
|Cambridge - IGCSE||Cambridge - IGCSE|
|>||Cambridge - IGCSE|
Ex Tax: RM78.90
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: 9781108436991
- Weight: 1.00kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781108436991