Cambridge Global English Stage 9 Coursebook with Audio CD (ISBN: 9781107689732)
Coursebook 9 is organised into eighteen thematic units based on the Cambridge International Examinations Scheme of Work for Stage 9. It lays the foundation for learners who may choose to go on to the Cambridge IGCSE ESL qualification. The topics and situations have been selected to reflect international diversity and encourage learning about different ways of life through the medium of English. It presents realistic listening, speaking, reading and writing tasks, as well as end-of-unit projects similar to those students might encounter in first-language English context. After every other unit, there is a literature spread featuring authentic prose and poetry from a variety of sources. CEFR Level: B1.
- Stages 7-9 help to prepare learners for the Cambridge International Examinations Secondary 1 Checkpoint test.
- 18 thematic units.
- 9 review units offer the opportunity to check and assess progress.
- Literature spreads, featuring authentic prose and poetry from a variety of sources.
- Skills-based approach to language learning.
- 'Language tip' features highlight valuable linguistic points.
- 'Did you know?' features help students understand cultural nuances of English language use.
- 'Use of English' features focus on key grammatical structures which are then practised in the unit.
- Audio CD with recordings of literature texts and dialogues in Stage 9.
1. Family Ties 2. Personal Appearance 3. Moods and Feelings 4. The Music of the World 5. Health and Diseases 6. Leisure Time 7. Energy Resources 8. Industrial Revolution 9. Handling data 10. Giving presentations 11. Learning and Training 12. Making a Living 13. Population and resources 14. Cultures and customs 15. The digital age 16. Light and sound 17. Right and wrong 18. A performance in English
|Cambridge - Year 9|
Ex Tax: RM109.00
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9781107689732
- Weight: 0.71kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781107689732