Supporting achievement in the latest syllabus, this stretching course builds the advanced skills students will need for Cambridge assessment and for higher education. Engaging, real world applications are included throughout, making mathematics relevant to real life. The series is edited by David Rayner, whose clear, practice-based approach is trusted around the world to build students' mathematical and analytical skills. A Worked Solutions Manual is also available, covering Pure Mathematics, Mechanics, and Statistics, to comprehensively support understanding.
CIE A Level
- Help every student build crucial analytical skills - with clear explanations and extensive practice to prepare them for the demands of university level study.
- Make mathematics relevant to real life - with engaging, real life applications from around the world, to keep students motivated.
- Develop exam confidence - Cambridge past paper questions and exam style questions provide plenty of relevant practice for the latest Cambridge assessments.
- Comprehensive - matched to the latest Cambridge syllabus.
- Build strong mathematical skills - David Rayner's clear, practice-based approach is trusted around the world to develop students' confidence and support achievement.
- Ensure every student masters every topic - skills check sections at the start of each topic ensure students always know where they are, and review questions throughout the book reinforce their knowledge.
- Eliminate confusion - worked examples are included throughout, and a separate Worked Solutions Manual covering Pure Mathematics, Mechanics and Statistics ensures students understand complex methods.
Table of Contents
3. Coordinate Geometry
Review exercise A
Maths in real-life: Parabolic reflectors
4. Circular measure
6. Binomial expansion
Review exercise B
Maths in real-life: Infinity
8. Differentiation 1
9. Further differentiation
Review exercise C
Maths in real-life: Describing change mathematically
Exam-style paper A
Exam-style paper B
|Cambridge - A Levels||Cambridge - A Levels|
|>||Cambridge - A Levels|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9780198306894
- Weight: 0.96kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9780198306894