Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
AQA A level Computer Science (ISBN: 9781471839511)
Detailed coverage of the specifications will enrich understanding of the fundamental principles of computing, whilst a range of activities help to develop the programming skills and computational thinking skills at A-level and beyond.
- Enables students to build a thorough understanding of the fundamental principles in the AQA AS and A-Level Computer Science specifications, with detailed coverage of programming, algorithms, data structures and representation, systems, databases and networks, uses and consequences.
- Helps to tackle the various demands of the course confidently, with advice and support for programming and theoretical assessments and the problem-solving or investigative project at A-level.
- Develops the programming and computational thinking skills for A-level and beyond ‚Äì frequent coding and question practice will help students apply their knowledge of the principles of computer science, and design, program and evaluate problem-solving computer systems.
Bob Reeves is an experienced teacher with examining experience, and well-respected author of resources for Computing and ICT across the curriculum.
|Cambridge - A Levels|
Ex Tax: RM186.50
- Stock: Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
- Model: 9781471839511
- Weight: 1.53kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781471839511
Tags: Computer Science & ICT