Table of Contents
1) Elementary Materials Science Concepts
2) Electrical and Thermal Conduction in Solids
3) Elementary Quantum Physics
4) Modern Theory of Solids
6) Semiconductor Devices
7) Dielectric Materials and Insulation
8) Magnetic Properties and Superconductivity
9) Optical Properties of Materials
Principles of Electronic Materials and Devices is one of the few books in the market that has a broad coverage of electronic materials that today's scientists and engineers need.
The general treatment of the textbook and various proofs leverage at a semiquantitative level without going into detailed physics.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9781259253553
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781259253553