- Stock: In Stock
- Weight: 0.85kg
- ISBN: 9789814844017
Develop a strong understanding of IT project management as you learn to apply today’s most effective project management tools and techniques with the unique approach found in Schwalbe's INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGEMENT, 9E. Examine the latest developments and skills as you prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exams. This edition reflects content from the latest PMBOK® Guide, 6E and the Agile Practice Guide while providing a meaningful context. Examples from familiar companies featured in today's news discussion, exercises and cases reinforce learning. Time-saving template files assist in completing tasks. Agile information, a guide to using Microsoft Project 2016 and MindTap online resources will help you master today's most marketable IT project management skills.
- DETAILED GUIDE FOR USING MICROSOFT® PROJECT 2016 DEMONSTRATES HOW TO MAXIMIZE THIS TOOL.
- THOROUGH, TIMELY COVERAGE PREPARES STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS ON-THE-JOB AND ON CERTIFICATION EXAMS.
- ONGOING CASES AND ONLINE TEMPLATES PROVIDE IMPORTANT HANDS-ON PRACTICE. Students can view principles in action with continuing contemporary cases throughout this edition.
- FRESH EXAMPLES, LEARNING FEATURES, AND CASES PROVIDE CONTEMPORARY PRACTICE.
- FULL INSTRUCTOR RESOURCE PACKAGE OFFERS TIME-SAVING PREPARATION AND TEACHING SOLUTIONS.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Project Management.
2. The Project Management and Information Technology Context.
3. The Project Management Process Groups: A Case Study.
4. Project Integration Management.
5. Project Scope Management.
6. Project Schedule Management.
7. Project Cost Management.
8. Project Quality Management.
9. Project Resource Management.
10. Project Communications Management.
11. Project Risk Management.
12. Project Procurement Management.
13. Project Stakeholder Managements.
Appendix A: Guide to Using Microsoft® Project 2016.