Closely matched to the National Curriculum, the Schofield & Sims Revision Guides help children to revise what they have learnt at school, in preparation for the end of key stage tests. Clearly presented examples and colourful illustrations help bring revision to life, while targeted practice questions highlight any gaps in understanding.
The Key Stage 1 Science Revision Guide covers the statutory requirements for Key Stage 1 science, including: living things and their habitats, plants, animals (including humans), seasonal changes, everyday materials and working scientifically. The accessible format and index enable children either to work through the topics in order, or to focus on a particular subject area.
This 52-page book includes:
- helpful Tips for tests and advice on how to revise effectively
- Remember boxes to summarise key information
- regular Test yourself questions and answers to check recall of information
- a Glossary to encourage the correct spelling and use of subject vocabulary.
Six Schofield & Sims Revision Guides are available in total, providing structured practice in maths, English and science at Key Stages 1 and 2. Accompanying Practice Papers reflect the appearance and content of the national tests, offering further opportunity for revision and test preparation.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9780721713687
- Weight: 0.20kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9780721713687