- Adheres to the latest Malaysia Studies syllabus.
- Presents discussion that are written in a brief and concise manner.
- Discusses the latest developments and issues affecting Malaysia.
- Provides various question types to cater for the different examination formats of the various institutions.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : History and Politics
1.1 The Malay Sultanates
1.2 Occupation by Foreign Powers
1.3 Sabah and Sarawak Up to 1941
1.5 The Formation of Malaysia
Chapter 2 : The Malaysian Constitution
2.1 Definition of the Constitution
2.2 History of the Enactment of the Constitution
2.3 Supremacy of the Constitution
2.4 Important Provisions in the Constitution
Chapter 3 : The Administrative System and Structure
3.1 The Concept of Federalism
3.2 Parliamentary Democracy in Malaysia
3.3 Main Components of the Malaysian Government
- Stock: Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
- Model: 9789834728557
- Weight: 0.90kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9789834728557