Packed with cases, exercises, simulations and practice tests, Ferrell/Fraedrich/Ferrell's market-leading BUSINESS ETHICS: ETHICAL DECISION MAKING AND CASES, 12E thoroughly covers the complex environment in which managers confront ethical decision-making. Using a proven managerial framework, the authors address concepts, processes and best practices within successful business ethics programs. Students learn how to integrate ethics into key strategic business decisions. Revisions highlight new legislation affecting business ethics, the most up-to-date examples, best practices of high-profile organizations, and 20 new or updated original cases. MindTap online resources let students master concepts through hands-on application. Two new YouTube® videos with worksheets for each chapter illustrate or build upon important concepts and support a "flipped classroom" or "learning lab" philosophy.
- NUMEROUS REAL-WORLD, HANDS-ON APPLICATIONS PLACE STUDENTS IN THE ROLE OF DECISION MAKER.
- UP-TO-DATE AND ENGAGING CASES HIGHLIGHT THE IMPORTANCE OF ETHICAL DECISION MAKING TODAY.
- UNIQUE ROLE-PLAY CASES PROVIDE EXCELLENT CULMINATING EXPERIENCES.
- MARKET-LEADING APPROACH EMPHASIZES DECISION-MAKING, LEADERSHIP AND STRATEGY.
- RICH LEARNING FEATURES ENSURING STUDENTS GET THE MOST FROM YOUR COURSE.
Table of Contents
Part I: AN OVERVIEW OF BUSINESS ETHICS.
Part II: ETHICAL ISSUES AND THE INSTITUTIONALIZATION OF BUSINESS ETHICS.
Part III: THE DECISION-MAKING PROCESS.
Part IV: IMPLEMENTING BUSINESS ETHICS IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY.
Part V: CASES.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9789814846394
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9789814846394