Coupling in-depth coverage of essential theory with practical applications, Madura's INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, 13e, builds on the fundamental principles of corporate finance to provide the timely information and contemporary insights you need to prosper in today's global business environment. This best-seller introduces international finance with a focus on the important role that modern multinational corporations play in global commerce and discusses a wide range of managerial topics using a strong corporate perspective. Clear explanations, real-world applications, relevant examples, self-tests, and hands-on applications help you maximize your course success. In addition, MindTap Finance enables you to connect with your instructor, organize coursework, and access a range of study tools, including an e-book and apps -- all in one place.
Table of Contents
Part I: THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
1. Multinational Financial Management: An Overview.
2. International Flow of Funds.
3. International Financial Markets.
4. Exchange Rate Determination.
5. Currency Derivatives.
Part II: EXCHANGE RATE BEHAVIOR.
6. Government Influence on Exchange Rates.
7. International Arbitrage and Interest Rate Parity.
8. Relationships among Inflation, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates.
Part III: EXCHANGE RATE RISK MANAGEMENT.
9. Forecasting Exchange Rates.
10. Measuring Exposure to Exchange Rate Fluctuations.
11. Managing Transaction Exposure.
12. Managing Economic Exposure and Translation Exposure.
Part IV: LONG-TERM ASSET AND LIABILITY MANAGEMENT.
13. Direct Foreign Investment.
14. Multinational Capital Budgeting.
15. International Corporate Governance and Control.
16. Country Risk Analysis.
17. Multinational Capital Structure and Cost of Capital.
18. Long-Term Debt Financing.
Part V: SHORT-TERM ASSET AND LIABILITY MANAGEMENT.
19. Financing International Trade.
20. Short-Term Financing.
21. International Cash Management.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9789814844734
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9789814844734