- "Test Yourself" questions, which appear in the middle and at the end of each chapter, are designed to get students to recall and review the information they've just read.
- "Demonstrations" features offer illustrative exercises that show students exactly how cognition works.
- "Think About It" features at the end of each chapter use questions and doable projects to take students beyond the text material.
- CogLab 5.0 - The COGLAB online laboratory offers students an experiential way to improve their understanding of cognitive psychology. COGLAB clarifies key concepts by allowing students to participate in a variety of classic and current experiments--and discover how the mind works. Participating in these activities will help students understand each experiment, its data, its underlying cognitive concepts, and its significance to the field of psychology.
- Mastery Training - Built on the science of distributed practice, his adaptive learning engine presents concepts to students, and adapts to each student’s performance helping them learn more efficiently, and master core concepts.
- Explorations - Students explore, watch and respond to videos, demos, animations, and interviews to expand their understanding of key chapter concepts.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Cognitive Psychology.
2. Cognitive Neuroscience.
5. Short-Term and Working Memory.
6. Long-Term Memory: Structure.
7. Long-Term Memory: Encoding, Retrieval, and Consolidation.
8. Everyday Memory and Memory Errors.
9. Conceptual Knowledge.
10. Visual Imagery.
12. Problem Solving.
13. Judgment, Decisions, and Reasoning.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9789814834742
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9789814834742