Table of Contents
PART I: THE ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS MARKETING.
1. A Business Marketing Perspective.
2. Organizational Buying Behavior.
PART II: MANAGING RELATIONSHIPS IN BUSINESS MARKETING.
3. Customer Relationship Management Strategies for Business Markets.
4. Segmenting the Business Market and Estimating Segment Demand.
PART III: FORUMLATING BUSINESS MARKET STRATEGY.
5. Business Marketing Planning: Strategic Perspectives.
6. Business Marketing Strategies for Global Markets.
7. Managing Products for Business Markets.
8. Managing Innovation and New Industrial Product Development.
9. Managing Services for Business Markets.
10. Managing Business Marketing Channels.
11. Supply Chain Management.
12. Pricing Strategies for Business Markets.
13. Business Marketing Communications: Advertising and Sales Promotion.
14. Business Marketing Communications: Managing the Personal Selling Function.
PART IV: EVALUATING BUSINESS MARKETING STRATEGY AND PERFORMANCE.
15. Marketing Performance Measurement.
MindTap helps streamline your workflow with carefully curated content and a unique set of tools saving you valuable time in your course preparations. In addition, automatically grades assignments and quizzes while also providing students with instant feedback on their work.
Provide students with organizational and study tools designed to better manage their limited time, allowing them to complete assignments whenever and wherever they are ready to learn.
Save students money in their course materials with a single destination that reflects exactly what’s important to you, the instructor.
Track students in real time with the Progress app adjust the course as needed based analytics of interactivity in the course.
With the MindTap Mobile App, you can keep your students informed of assignments, course due dates, or any changes to your course while also arming them with on-the-go study tools like flashcards and quizzing.
Build and personalize your course by integrating your own content into the MindTap Reader using your own documents or pull from sources like RSS feeds, YouTube videos, websites, Google Docs and more. Control what content students see and when they see it with a learning path that can be used as-is or matched to your syllabus exactly.
Empower students with the information to know where they stand at all times—both individually and compared to the highest performers in class within the student view of the Progress App.
Engage students with course material specially customized for them by you streamlined in one proven, easy-to-use interface.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9789814834599
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9789814834599