MindTap Management for Daft's Management, 13th Edition, is the digital learning solution that helps instructors engage and transform today’s students into critical thinkers with the ultimate goal of getting students to THINK and ACT like managers. Through paths of dynamic assignments and applications that you can personalize, real-time course analytics, and an accessible reader, MindTap helps you turn cookie-cutter into cutting-edge, apathy into engagement, and memorizers into higher-level thinkers. Our adaptive learning solution provides customized questions, text, and video resources based on student proficiency. Priced to please students and administrators, this solution will help you develop the next generation of managers. As an instructor using MindTap, you have at your fingertips the right content and unique set of tools curated specifically for your course, all in an interface designed to improve workflow and save time when planning lessons and course structure. The control to build and personalize your course is all yours, focusing on the most relevant material while also lowering costs for your students. Stay connected and informed in your course through real-time student tracking that provides the opportunity to adjust the course as needed based on analytics of interactivity in the course.
- MindTap helps streamline your workflow with carefully curated content and a unique set of tools saving you valuable time in your course preparations.
- Build and personalize your course by integrating your own content into the MindTap Reader using your own documents or pull from sources like RSS feeds, YouTube videos, websites, Google Docs and more.
- The Message Center app helps you to quickly and easily contact students directly from the MindTap platform.
Table of Contents
PART 1: INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT.
1. The World of Innovative Management.
2. The Evolution of Management Thinking.
PART 2: THE ENVIRONMENT OF MANAGEMENT.
3. The Environment and Corporate Culture.
4. Managing in a Global Environment.
5. Managing Ethics and Social Responsibility.
6. Managing Start-Ups and New Ventures.
PART 3: PLANNING.
7. Planning and Goal Setting.
8. Strategy Formulation and Execution.
9. Managerial Decision Making.
PART 4: ORGANIZING.
10. Designing Organization Structure.
11. Managing Change and Innovation.
12. Managing Human Talent.
13. Managing Diversity.
PART 5: LEADING.
14. Understanding Individual Behavior.
16. Motivating Employees.
17. Managing Communication.
18. Leading Teams.
PART 6: CONTROLLING.
19. Managing Quality and Performance.
Appendix: Managing the Value Chain.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9789814834445
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9789814834445