MindTap Management for Griffin's Fundamentals of Management, 9th Edition is the digital learning solution that powers students from memorization to mastery. It gives you complete control of your course—to provide engaging content, to challenge every individual, and to build their confidence. Empower students to accelerate their progress with MindTap. MindTap: Powered by You. MindTap gives you complete ownership of your content and learning experience. Customize the interactive syllabi, emphasize the most important topics, and add your own material or notes in the eBook. The outcome-driven application helps you challenge every student, build their confidence, and empower them to be unstoppable. Students can synchronously work together on experiential exercises to create videos, write papers, deliver presentations and more. Interactive Self Assessments help engage students by helping them make personal connections to the content presented in the chapter. Our homework solution allows students to think and act like managers. Our adaptive learning solution provides customized questions, text, and video resources based on student proficiency.
- MindTap is an outcome-driven application that propels students from memorization to mastery.
- ACCESS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE.
- EMPOWER YOUR STUDENTS TO REACH THEIR POTENTIAL.
- YOUR COURSE. YOUR CONTENT.
- A DEDICATED TEAM, WHENEVER YOU NEED THEM.
Table of Contents
Part I: AN INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT.
1. Understanding the Manager's Job.
2. The Environment of Organizations and Managers.
Part II: PLANNING.
3. Planning and Strategic Management.
4. Managing Decision Making.
5. Entrepreneurship and New Venture Management.
Part III: ORGANIZING.
6. Organization Structure and Design.
7. Organization Change and Innovation.
8. Managing Human Resources in Organizations.
Part IV: LEADING.
9. Basic Elements of Individual Behavior in Organizations.
10. Managing Employee Motivation and Performance.
11. Leadership and Influence Processes.
12. Communication in Organizations.
13. Managing Work Groups and Teams.
Part V: CONTROLLING.
14. Basic Elements of Control.
15. Managing Operations, Quality, and Productivity.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9789814834438
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9789814834438