The popular CONSUMER BEHAVIOR, 7E draws key concepts from marketing, psychology, sociology, and anthropology to present a strong foundation and highly practical focus on real-world applications for today's global business environment. The new edition of this pioneering text incorporates cutting-edge research and current business practices, including extensive coverage of social media influences, increased consumer power, and emerging neuroscience findings. Students also examine controversies in consumer decision-making involving money, goals, emotions, charity, health, materialism, and sustainability. This edition increases its emphasis on social responsibility and ethics in marketing, examining both the dark side and constructive possibilities. With even more real-world examples and thought-provoking application exercises, including new opening examples and closing cases in every chapter, CONSUMER BEHAVIOR, 7E provides a thorough, yet engaging, guide to this essential subject.
- MANY NEWLY-PROMINENT CONSUMER BEHAVIOR THEMES RECEIVE SPECIAL ATTENTION.
- DETAILED CONCEPTUAL MODELS CLARIFY KEY TOPICS IN EACH CHAPTER.
- MARKETING IMPLICATION SECTIONS DEMONSTRATE HOW CONSUMER BEHAVIOR CONCEPTS APPLY TO THE PRACTICE OF MARKETING.
- DISCUSSION QUESTIONS EXTEND YOUR STUDENTS' OPPORTUNITIES TO APPLY WHAT THEY'VE LEARNED.
- ONLINE EXERCISES INTERACT WITH REAL ADVERTISEMENTS, CONSUMER DATA, AND MARKETING STRATEGIES.
- EXHIBITS EMPHASIZE SPECIFIC TRENDS.
Table of Contents
Part I: AN INTRODUCTION TO CONSUMER BEHAVIOR.
1. Understanding Consumer Behavior.
Appendix: Developing Information about Consumer Behavior.
Part II: THE PSYCHOLOGICAL CORE.
2. Motivation, Ability, and Opportunity.
3. From Exposure to Comprehension.
4. Memory and Knowledge.
5. Attitudes Based on High Effort.
6. Attitudes Based on Low Effort.
Part III: THE PROCESS OF MAKING DECISIONS.
7. Problem Recognition and Information Search.
8. Judgment and Decision Making Based on High Effort.
9. Judgment and Decision Making Based on Low Effort.
10. Post-Decision Processes.
Part IV: THE CONSUMERâ€™S CULTURE.
11. Social Influences on Consumer Behavior.
12. Consumer Diversity.
13. Household and Social Class Influences.
14. Psychographics: Values, Personality, and Lifestyles.
Part V: CONSUMER BEHAVIOR OUTCOMES AND ISSUES.
15. Innovations: Adoption, Resistance, Diffusion.
16. Symbolic Consumer Behavior.
17. Marketing, Ethics, and Social Responsibility in Todayâ€™s Consumer Society.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9789814834230
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9789814834230