Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook, purchased on a copy-by-copy basis and allocated to students through Dynamic Learning.
Encourage your students to be creative, innovative and critical designers with a textbook that builds in-depth knowledge and understanding of the materials, components and processes associated with the creation of products.
Our expert author team will help guide you through the requirements of the specification, covering the core technical and designing and making principles needed for the 2017 AQA AS and A-level Design and Technology Product Design specification.
- Explores real-world contexts for product design
- Develops practical skills and theoretical knowledge and builds student confidence
- Supports students with the application of maths skills to design and technology
- Helps guide students through the requirements of the Non-Exam Assessments and the written exams at both AS and A Level.
|PRE - ORDER eTextbook|
- Stock: Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
- Model: 9781510413481
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781510413481