Engaging exercises reinforce key concepts and help students feel more confident with mathematics.
Clear links provided at the end of each workbook exercise offer students a re-entry point back to the coursebook.
Focus on specific mathematical skills helps students reinforce critical skills.
1. Integers, powers and roots
2. Sequences, expressions and formulae
3. Place value, ordering and rounding
4. Length, mass and capacity
6. Planning and collecting data
8. Shapes and geometric reasoning
9. Simplifying expressions and solving equations
10. Processing and presenting data
14. Ratio and proportion
16. Position and movement
17. Area, perimeter and volume
18. Interpreting and discussing results