Cambridge Checkpoint Science Challenge Workbook 8 (ISBN: 9781316637234)
Checkpoint Science Challenge Workbook 8 provides targeted additional exercises that aim to stretch students to develop deeper knowledge and understanding, and to further refine their scientific skills. Using an active-learning approach the workbook aims to encourage and motivate students and promote scientific enquiry.
- Challenging exercises keep students engaged.
- Tougher exercises aims to challenge and deepen students' scientific skills.
- Clear links to topic areas to promote flexible use of the complete series (coursebook and workbooks).
- Free Teacher's Support material available online.
1. Plants 2. Food and digestion 3. The circulatory system 4. Respiration 5. Reproduction and development Chemistry:
6. States of matter 7. Elements and compounds 8. Mixtures 9. Material changes Physics:
10. Measuring motion 11. Sound 12. Light 13. Magnetism
|Cambridge - Year 8|
Ex Tax: RM44.00
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9781316637234
- Weight: 0.52kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781316637234