Cambridge Checkpoint Science Challenge Workbook 7 (ISBN: 9781316637197)
Checkpoint Science Challenge Workbook 7 provides targeted additional exercises that aim to stretch students to develop deeper knowledge and understanding, and to further refine their scientific skills. Using an active-learning approach the workbook aims to encourage and motivate students and promote scientific enquiry.
- Challenging exercises keep students engaged.
- Tougher exercises aims to challenge and deepen students' scientific skills.
- Clear links to topic areas to promote flexible use of the complete series (coursebook and workbooks).
- Free Teacher's Support material available online.
1. Plants and humans as organisms 2. Cells and organisms 3. Living things in their environment 4. Variation and classification Chemistry: 5. State of matter 6. Material properties 7. Material changes 8. The Earth Physics: 9. Forces and motion 10. Energy 11. The Earth and beyond
|Cambridge - Year 7|
Ex Tax: RM44.00
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9781316637197
- Weight: 0.52kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781316637197