Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Environmental Management Coursebook (ISBN: 9781316634851)
- Endorsed for full syllabus coverage by Cambridge International Examinations, so teachers and students can feel confident that the coursebook meets course requirements.
- Varied international case studies illustrate theoretical concepts in real-world contexts, helping students to apply theory to practice.
- Dedicated practical activities help students to develop vital practical and investigative skills in an active way.
- Exam-style questions and self-assessment questions are included to encourage students to check their understanding and support them as they prepare for examinations.
- Answers to all questions are found at the back of the book.
How to use this book Introduction Skills in environmental management 1. Rocks and minerals and their exploitation 2. Energy and the environment 3. Agriculture and the environment 4. Water and its management 5. Oceans and fisheries 6. Managing natural hazards 7. The atmosphere and human activities 8. Human population 9. Natural ecosystems and human activities Answers to self-assessment questions Answers to end-of-chapter questions Answers to case study questions Answers to extended case study questions Answers to practical activity questions Glossary Index.
|Cambridge - IGCSE|
Ex Tax: RM137.40
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9781316634851
- Weight: 0.98kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781316634851