· Business Applications and decision-making emphasis.
· Quick Prep Links at the beginning of the chapter provide several ways to prepare for the topics discussed.
· Chapter Outcomes identify the benefits of completing the following chapter, linked to the corresponding main headings.
· Excel Functions text boxes, located in the text margin next to chapter examples, provide the Excel function that students can use to complete a specific test or calculation.
· A step-by-step approach emphasizes concise, ordered details to reinforce chapter material.
· Real-World Business Applications feature real companies, actual applications, rich data sets, all to help promote realistic decision making.
· Special Review Sections provide a review of the key issues and statistical techniques. o seek a deeper understanding and learning.
· Problems and exercises feature an extensive range of exercises to test the student’s understanding of the text.
· Computer Integration combines computer applications with textual examples and figures, always focusing on interpreting the output.
Table of Contents
- The Where, Why, and How of Data Collection
- Graphs, Charts, and Tables–Describing Your Data
- Describing Data Using Numerical Measures
- Chapters 1-3 Special Review Section
- Introduction to Probability
- Discrete Probability Distributions
- Introduction to Continuous Probability Distributions
- Introduction to Sampling Distributions
- Estimating Single Population Parameters
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Estimation and Hypothesis Testing for Two Population Parameters
- Hypothesis Tests and Estimation for Population Variances
- Analysis of Variance
- Chapters 8-12 Special Review Section
- Goodness-of-Fit Tests and Contingency Analysis
- Introduction to Linear Regression and Correlation Analysis
- Multiple Regression Analysis and Model Building
- Analyzing and Forecasting Time-Series Data
- Introduction to Nonparametric Statistics
- Introducing Business Analytics
- (Online Only) Introduction to Decision Analysis
- (Online Only) Introduction to Quality and Statistical Process Control
- Stock: Pre-Order ( 3 to 4 weeks )
- Model: 9781292220383
- Weight: 1.98kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781292220383