International business through theory and practice
Balancing authoritative theory and meaningful practice, International Business engages students on the subject of conducting business in international markets. The authors’ descriptions and ideas of international business are enhanced with contemporary examples, scenarios, and cases that help students effectively apply what they’ve learned. Now in its 16th Edition, International Business remains one of the best-selling and most authoritative international business texts available. As rigorous and practical as ever, this edition remains current through updated author-written cases, including seven entirely new cases, streamlined writing, and expanded coverage of relevant global changes.
- Cases and features bring concepts to life
- Author-written cases begin and end every chapter, either introducing new material or integrating what has already been learned. These cases set the standard for integrating theory with practice on three levels.
- Present an extensive range of topics from environmental, institutional, country, industry, company, and individual perspectives, with no one perspective dominating.
- Cover topics in settings that span the globe--no region is left unaddressed and no major market is neglected.
- Look at various issues from a range of company perspectives, in all regions of the world, from large MNEs to small exporters, from old-line manufacturers to emergent cyber businesses, from companies that make products to those that deliver services.
Table of Contents
PART I. INTRODUCTION
1. International Business and Globalization
PART II. NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL DIFFERENCES
3. Governmental and Legal Systems
4. Economic Systems and Market Methods
PART III. CONNECTING COUNTRIES THROUGH TRADE AND FACTOR MOVEMENTS
5. Trade and Factor Mobility Theory
6. Trade Protectionism
7. Economic Integration and Cooperation
- Stock: Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
- Model: 9781292214733
- Weight: 1.66kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781292214733