Table of Contents
I. Organizations, Management, and the Networked Enterprise
1. Information Systems in Global Business Today
2. Global E-business and Collaboration
3. Information Systems, Organizations, and Strategy
4. Ethical and Social Issues in Information Systems
II. Information Technology Infrastructure
5. IT Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies
6. Foundations of Business Intelligence: Databases and Information Management
7. Telecommunications, the Internet, and Wireless Technology
8. Securing Information Systems
III. Key System Applications for the Digital Age
9. Achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy: Enterprise Applications
10. E-commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
11. Managing Knowledge
12. Enhancing Decision Making
13. Building Information Systems
14. Managing Projects
15. Managing Global Systems
Video Cases collection includes 36 video cases (two or more per chapter) and 10 additional instructional videos covering key concepts and experiences in the MIS world. Video Cases are listed at the beginning of each chapter.
Learning Tracks includes 47 Learning Tracks in MyLab™ MIS for additional coverage of selected topics.
All-new opening, closing, and Interactive Session cases keep the text current and up-to-date. The text, figures, tables, and cases have all been updated with the latest sources from industry and MIS research.
This edition has been updated to cover significant new topics in MIS.
- Stock: Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
- Model: 9781292211756
- Weight: 1.80kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781292211756