An Emphasis on Core Financial Principles to Elevate Individuals’ Financial Decision Making
Berk and DeMarzo's Corporate Finance uses a unifying valuation framework, the Law Of One Price, to present the core content instructors expect, the new ideas they want, and the pedagogy their students need to succeed.
Corporate Finance: The Core fits programs and individual professors who desire a streamlined book that is specifically tailored to the topics covered in the first one-semester course. For programs and professors who would like to use a text in a two semester, or more, sequence, please see Corporate Finance , the 31-chapter book also by Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo.
- Methodology that Connects Theory to Practice
- Learning Aids that Teach Students to ‘Think Finance’
- Coverage of The Latest Developments in the Field
- Specific Content Changes
- Stock: Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
- Model: 9781292158334
- Weight: 1.65kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781292158334