The aim of this leading textbook is to provide a thorough understanding of the theories, approaches and practice of organisational change. It critically examines the approaches to change that are on offer, indicates their usefulness and drawbacks and sets them within the broad context of organisational life through the use of real-life examples.
New to this Edition
· More web-links situated throughout the text in order to guide students towards digital materials and resources.
· More international content included in order to reflect the increasingly international student cohort.
· More than 50% of the case studies will be updated.
Table of Contents
Part 1 - Introduction to change management: fundamental questions for organisations
Chapter 1: Introduction to change management
Part 2 - The rise and fall of the rational organisation
Chapter 2: From trial and error to the science of management
Chapter 3: Developments in organisation theory
Chapter 4: The Culture-Excellence paradigm
Chapter 5: Alternative paradigms
Chapter 6: Critical perspectives on organisation theory
Chapter 7: Culture, power, politics and choice
Part 3 - Understanding change
Chapter 8: Approaches to strategy
Chapter 9: Planned change and Organization Development (OD)
Chapter 10: Developments in change management
Chapter 11: A framework for change
Part 4 - Managing choice
Chapter 12: Organisational change and managerial choice
Chapter 13: Organisational change and managerial choice
Chapter 14: Management, leadership and change
- Stock: Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
- Model: 9781292156040
- Weight: 1.57kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781292156040