With over one million copies sold worldwide, Exploring Strategy has long been the essential strategy text for managers of today and tomorrow. From entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, charities to government agencies, this book raises the big questions about organisations- how they grow, how they innovate and how they change.
Texts and Cases also provides a wealth of extra case studies written by experts in the subject to aid and enrich your understanding. Examples are taken from events and organisations as diverse as Glastonbury, Mondelez and Formula 1 racing.
- Learning outcomes
- Case examples
- 'Thinking Differently' boxes
- Part commentaries
New to this Edition
- A new chapter 2, allowing substantially increased coverage of macro-environmental issues, with industry and sector covered in Chapter 3.
- Increased prominence and coverage of entrepreneurial strategy.
- ‘Thinking Differently’ boxes replace ‘Key Debates’ for each chapter, introducing innovative and out-of-the-box thinking on key chapter themes.
- More illustrations showing the precise practical application of tools, rather than general business examples.
- Comprehensively revised data and research throughout.
- New treatment of business models to reflect rapid technological change.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introducing Strategy
Chapter 2: Macro Environmental Analysis
Chapter 3: Industry and Sector Analysis
Chapter 4: Resources and Capabilities
Chapter 5: Stakeholders and Governance
Chapter 6: History and Culture
Chapter 7: Business Strategy and models
Chapter 8: Corporate Strategy and Diversification
Chapter 9: International Strategy
Chapter 10: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Chapter 11: Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances
Chapter 12: Strategy in Action
Chapter 13: Strategy Development Processes
Chapter 14: Organizing and Strategy
Chapter 15: Leadership and Strategic Change
Chapter 16: The Practice of Strategy
- Stock: Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
- Model: 9781292145129
- Weight: 2.02kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781292145129