This book is an essential introduction to the world of financing and investment decision making. With a strong real world focus, this text aims to help you bridge the gap between the theories surrounding financial decision making and what happens in the real business world in an accessible, user-friendly way .
Alongside the book, you can visit the Business Finance companion website at www.pearsoned.co.uk/mclaney to access a comprehensive range of student-learning resources, including additional questions, web links for further reading and a glossary of key terms.
This book contains several pedagogical features to help provide a supported and engaging learning experience:
· All chapters contain key learning objectives, summaries, and highlighted key terms so that students can track their learning from start to end of the chapter
· Filled with review questions and problems giving students plenty of opportunities to practice and refine their knowledge.
· Illustrated examples throughout to explain step by step workings through to solution
· Clear and structured Parts and sections to ensure logical progression and understanding
Alongside the book, lecturers have access to a lecturer resource centre which provides an instructor’s manual and PowerPoint slides. To download these visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/mclaney
Eddie McLaney is Visiting Fellow in Accounting and Finance at the University of Plymouth.
‚Äã“Well-written, valuable guide on business finance concepts”. Dr. Ortenca Kume, University of Kent
- Stock: Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
- Model: 9781292134406
- Weight: 1.30kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781292134406