Accounting for Non-Accounting Students delivers a highly accessible and comprehensive guide for those who have had little to no previous knowledge of accounting. Using clear and non-technical language alongside companion illustrations, up-to-date articles and questions, it offers the essentials that will enable users to grasp the rules of accounting and advance in their careers or studies.
This book contains many pedagogical and design features to help provide a supported and engaging learning experience:
· Special introductions that provide context and explains to non-accountants why the respective chapter is important
· A full-colour design that helps to enliven the text without distracting from the substantial information
· Contemporary news stories and news clips that opens up each new chapter and section to provide you with examples of relevant issues that accountants face
· Comprehensive examples and ‘key points’ sections to get you thinking
· Chapters conclude with 'Check your learning' sections which have numerous quizzes and questions to help you periodically recap on your learning
Alongside the book, lecturers have access to a lecturer resource centre which provides an instructor’s manual and PowerPoint slides. To download these visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/dyson