Thoroughly updated to cover world affairs through 2012, International Relations is praised for being the most current and comprehensive introduction to international relations theory as well as security, economic, and global issues.
From war and trade to human rights and the environment, this survey explores relations among states and the influence of transnational actors and events. Applying a broad range of theoretical perspectives to show students how to analyze current events, International Relations offers the best tools for understanding what is happening in the world today.
- Comprehensive coverage of international relations theory.
- Balanced emphasis on international security and international political economy.
- Historical context throughout the text.
- Unparalleled focus on critical thinking.
- The most extensive use of illustrations.
- Integrated study guide.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. The Globalization of International Relations
Chapter 2. Liberal and Social Theories
Chapter 3. Foreign Policy
Chapter 4. International Conflict
Chapter 5. Military Force and Terrorism
Chapter 6. International Organization, Law, and Human Rights
Chapter 7. International Trade
Chapter 8. Global Finance and Business
Chapter 9. International Integration
Chapter 10. Environment and Population
Chapter 11. The North-South Gap
Chapter 12. International Development
Chapter 13. Postscript
- Stock: Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
- Model: 9781292023090
- Weight: 1.57kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781292023090