- Updated to reflect the on-going global economic crisis and its impact on business and marketing.
- New coverage including the impact of emerging market on innovation, the perverse customer as a market force, the new realities in competing through services and market analysis and segmentation.
- Updated chapters on strategic customer management and strategic alliances.
- Increased emphasis on competing through innovation including new business models such as Uber, Netflix and new types of retailing.
- Updates vignettes at the beginning of chapters focusing on companies such as Amadeus, Mastercard and Samsung Pay and including discussion questions.
- New cases throughout the book including Ryanair, Amazon and Lego.
- Up-dated online resources include an Instructor’s Manual and PowerPoint slides for instructors, along with additional case studies for students.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 – Marketing Strategy
Chapter 2 – Strategic Marketing Planning
Chapter 3 – Competitive Market Analysis
Chapter 4 – Customer Analysis
Chapter 5 – Competitor Analysis
Chapter 6 - Understanding the Organisational Resource Base
Chapter 7 – Understanding Current and Future Competitive Positions
Chapter 8 – Segmentation and Positioning Research
Chapter 9 - Selecting market targets
Chapter 10 – Competitive Positioning Strategies
Chapter 11 – Competing through the new marketing mix
Chapter 12 – Competing through innovation
Chapter 13 – Competing through superior service and customer relationships
Chapter 14 – Strategic customer management
Chapter 15 - Strategic Alliances and networks
Chapter 16 – Strategy Implementation and Internal Marketing
Chapter 17 – Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics
Chapter 18 – Implementing the Strategy
- Stock: Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
- Model: 9781292017310
- Weight: 1.80kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781292017310