Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Additional Mathematics Coursebook (ISBN: 9781108411660)
This coursebook gives clear explanations of new mathematical concepts followed by exercises. This allows students to practise the skills required and gain the confidence to apply them. Classroom discussion exercises and extra challenge questions have been designed to deepen students' understanding and stimulate interest in Mathematics. Answers to coursebook questions are in the back of the book.
- Recap sections at the beginning of chapters remind students of what they already know and where this is applicable to learning new skills.
- Class discussion exercises help students further their understanding of new concepts with opportunities for student reflection.
- Clear worked examples guide students through new mathematical skills.
1. Functions 2. Simultaneous equations and quadratics 3. Indices and surds 4. Factors and polynomials 5. Equations, inequalities and graphs 6. Logarithmic and exponential functions 7. Straight-line graphs 8. Circular measure 9. Trigonometry 10. Permutations and combinations 11. Series 12. Differentiation 1 13. Vectors 14. Differentiation 2 15. Integration 16. Kinematics Answers Index.
|Cambridge - IGCSE|
Ex Tax: RM161.00
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9781108411660
- Weight: 1.48kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781108411660