- 50 up-to-date case studies from 25 countries, including many with Cambridge International centres.
- A range of attractive content, including over 400 illustrations, helps capture and keep students‚Äô imagination.
- Each spread of the book amounts to one lesson, making content easy to follow because information is all in one place.
- Fieldwork ideas for theoretical and practical use.
- Full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Geography syllabuses.
- The accompanying CD-ROM contains over 40 support sheets for use with topics in the coursebook, and over 30 sample exam-style questions on geographical themes with marking schemes.
Part A. Geographical Themes: World map
Theme 1. Population and Settlement:
Global Theme 1. HIV/AIDS
Theme 2. The Natural Environment:
Global Theme 2. Reducing Carbon Emissions
Theme 3. Economic Development:
Global Theme 3. Reduce, reuse, recycle
Part B. Geographical Skills:
Part C. Geographic Enquiry: Fieldwork skills examinations
Part D. Preparing for Examinations: Geographical themes: Case studies
|Cambridge - IGCSE|
- Stock: Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
- Model: 9781108339186
- Weight: 1.03kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781108339186