Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
Cambridge Checkpoint Science Teacher's Resource 9 (ISBN: 9781107696495)
This Teacher's Resource CD-ROM for Stage 9 gives suggestions for how to introduce concepts in the classroom and how to deal with common misconceptions. A large collection of worksheets offer more ideas for practical and other activities. Answers to all questions in the Coursebook and Workbook, as well as guidance and safety notes for all practical activities, are also included. Integrated review of topics from Stages 7 and 8 as well as full coverage of the Stage 9 content provides preparation for the Cambridge Checkpoint Science test and a solid foundation for progression into the Cambridge IGCSE Sciences.
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
- Supports teaching of the Science framework both theoretically and practically.
- Full coverage of the Scientific Enquiry framework integrated throughout the series.
- Coursebook gives a thorough introduction to the concepts and offers a wealth of ideas for hands-on activites to make the subject matter come to life.
- Workbook contains exercises that develop students' ability to apply their knowledge, as well as Scientific Enquiry skills relating to planning experiments and recording results.
- Teacher's Resource CD-ROM provides suggestions for how to introduce concepts in the classroom and how to deal with common misconceptions, as well as worksheets and activity suggestions.
Introduction Teaching ideas Worksheets Notes on practical activities Answers to Coursebook questions Answers to Workbook exercises Answers to worksheets
|Teacher Resource||Teacher Resource|
|>||Cambridge - Year 9|
Ex Tax: RM354.48
- Stock: Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
- Model: 9781107696495
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781107696495