Cambridge Global English Stage 1 Learner's Book with Audio CDs (2) (ISBN: 9781107676091)
Cambridge Global English is a six-level Primary course following the Cambridge Primary English as a Second Language Curriculum Framework developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment.Learner's Book 1 provides the core input for Stage 1 with nine thematic units of study ending with an engaging project and opportunity for self-assessment. Richly illustrated units contain six lessons, each developed around a unifying theme.The materials feature skills-building tasks for listening, reading, writing and speaking. 'Writing tip', 'Language detective' and 'Words to remember' features highlight and focus on vocabulary development and language awareness. Lessons include a variety of texts: factual and fictional, dialogue and poetry covering a range of topics. Accompanying Audio CD includes listening material for Stage 1 Learner's and Activity Books. CEFR Level: towards A1.
- Starter Unit to review letters and numbers.
- 'Language detective' feature highlights key structures.
- 'Writing tips' give useful reminders to help with writing.
- 'Words to remember' boxes highlight key vocabulary.
- Project spreads give opportunities and ideas for creative activities to round off units.
- 'Look what I can do' feature provides opportunity for light-touch self-assessment.
- Picture Dictionary in end pages to support vocabulary development.
- Audio CD with songs, recordings of all story texts and poems included in the LB and audio for all LB and AB listening activities.
Starter Unit - Numbers, Colours and Alphabet Objects Unit 1. Welcome to School Unit 2. Family Time Unit 3. Fun and Games Unit 4. Making Things Unit 5. On the Farm Unit 6. My Five Senses Unit 7. Let's Go Unit 8. Wonderful Water Unit 9. City Places Picture dictionary Acknowledgements
|Cambridge - Year 1|
Ex Tax: RM43.70
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9781107676091
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781107676091