Cambridge Global English Stages 7–9 Stage 8 Workbook (ISBN: 9781107657717)
Workbook 8 is organised into eighteen thematic units of study based on the Cambridge International Examinations English as a Second Language Scheme of Work for Stage 8 The units are carefully structured to reinforce the language learning of the Coursebook, at the same time as extending students‚Äô knowledge via a range of exercise types. CEFR Level: B1.
- Stages 7-9 help to prepare learners for the Cambridge International Examinations Secondary 1 Checkpoint test.
- 18 thematic units mapped to the Coursebook units.
- Comprehensive grammar reference section included, which supplements both the Workbook and the Coursebook.
- 'Study skills' features offer helpful guidance to students.
- Skills-based approach to language learning.
- Wide variety of exercise types.
1. Languages of the world 2. Teach yourself Tok Pisin! 3. It's good to learn languages Unit 2:
1. E-communication 2. The future of schools 3. I wish I hadn't done that! Unit 3:
1. Rivers and coasts 2. The water cycle 3. Saved by the bell! Unit 4:
1. Great expeditions 2. The Treasure Fleet 3. Should we continue to explore space? Unit 5:
1. Sports and hobbies 2. At the top of their game 3. What are your hobbies? Unit 6:
1. Entertainment and media 2. At the circus 3. A film review Unit 7:
1. Household routines 2. In my room 3. Jobs at home Unit 8:
1. Habitat interactions 2. Live and let live 3. The food chain Unit 9:
1. Buildings and structures 2. Art meets engineering 3. school design challenge Unit 10:
1. Design and shape 2. What shape is it? 3. Classic designs Unit 11:
1. Personality types 2. A teenage millionaire 3. The world of soap opera Unit 12:
1. People and their jobs 2. A day in the life 3. What about becoming a ‚Ä¶? Unit 13:
1. Shops and services 2. The psychology of shopping 3. The best present Unit 14:
1. Possessions and personal space 2. My space 3. For sale Unit 15:
1. Natural disasters 2. Drought in East Africa 3. Raising money for charity Unit 16:
1. Survivors 2. Surviving together 3. Survival kit Unit 17:
1. Sumer season 2. Summer camp in Japan 3. A room with a view Unit 18:
1. Using English 2. The story of Midas 3. The performance Grammar reference
|Cambridge - Year 8|
Ex Tax: RM58.00
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9781107657717
- Weight: 0.63kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781107657717