Out Of Stock
Cambridge Primary English Stage 4 Teacher's Resource Book with CD-ROM (ISBN: 9781107650855)
This Teacher's Book includes the following features. A complete mapping grid to the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework. Step-by-step teaching notes include opportunities for differentiated learning and spelling link boxes to highlight where spelling practice could be integrated. Fully cross-referenced for the most effective use of the Cambridge Primary English Learner's Book and Activity Book. Over 30 Photocopy masters (PCMs) and photocopiable spelling lists. A CD-ROM including PDFs of the Teacher's Book content for printing and reference.
- Provides full teaching notes with activity answers for each of the teaching sessions in the Learner's Book and Activity Book.
- Contains an introduction to the Cambridge Primary English course including insight into the course pedagogy.
- Includes a mapping to the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework for the relevant Stage.
- Outlines the key learning objectives and learning outcomes for each unit.
- Indicates resources needed or that would be nice to have in order to teach each session in the Learner's Book units.
- Suggests opportunities for differentiated learning in every teaching session.
Introduction Stage 5. Curriculum correlation Unit 1. Storybook Unit 2. Going deep Unit 3. Mind pictures Unit 4. Just imagine Unit 5: Making the news Unit 6. Sensational poems Unit 7. What would you do? Unit 8. Food for thought Unit 9. Poems to ponder Photocopy masters (PCMs) Spelling lists Acknowledgements.
|Teacher Resource||Teacher Resource|
|Cambridge - Year 4||Cambridge - Year 4|
|>||Cambridge - Year 4|
Ex Tax: RM178.50
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: 9781107650855
- Weight: 0.76kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781107650855