Cambridge Global English Stage 5 Learner's Book with Audio CDs (2) (ISBN: 9781107619814)
Cambridge Global English is a six-level Primary course following the Cambridge Primary English as a Second Language Curriculum Framework developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment.Learner's Book 5 provides the core input for Stage 5 with nine thematic units of study and five review spreads. Units end with an engaging project and opportunity for self-assessment. Richly illustrated units contain six lessons, each developed around a unifying theme.Materials feature skills-building tasks for listening, reading, writing and speaking. 'Use of English' features focus on language awareness, and 'Tips' boxes on specific skills. Texts included have variety: factual and fictional, dialogue and poetry covering a range of topics. Accompanying Audio CD includes listening material for Stage 5 Learner's and Activity Books. CEFR Level: Mid to High A2.
- Starter Unit to review letters and numbers.
- 'Language detective' feature highlights key structures.
- 'Writing tips' give useful reminders to help with writing.
- 'Words to remember' boxes highlight key vocabulary.
- Project spreads give opportunities and ideas for creative activities to round off units.
- 'Look what I can do' feature provides opportunity for self-assessment.
- Picture Dictionary in end pages to support vocabulary development.
- Audio CD with recordings of story texts and poems included in the LB and audio for all LB and AB listening activities.
Unit 1. Talking about people Unit 2. Staying healthy Unit 3. Where we live Unit 4. Celebrations Unit 5. Famous people Unit 6. Myths and fables Unit 7. Ancient civilisations Unit 8. Weather and climate Unit 9. Planet Earth
|Cambridge - Year 5|
Ex Tax: RM43.70
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9781107619814
- Weight: 0.73kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781107619814