Cambridge Global English Stage 3 Learner's Book with Audio CDs (2) (ISBN: 9781107613843)
Learner's Book 3 provides the core input for Stage 3 with nine thematic units of study ending with an engaging project and opportunity for self-assessment. Richly illustrated units contain six lessons, each developed around a unifying theme. The materials feature skills-building tasks for listening, reading, writing and speaking. 'Language tip' and 'Language detective' features highlight and focus on vocabulary development and language awareness. Lessons include a variety of texts: factual and fictional, dialogue and poetry covering a range of topics. Accompanying Audio CDs (2) includes listening material for Stage 3 Learner's and Activity Books. CEFR Level: A1.
- Starter Unit to review letters and numbers.
- 'Language detective' feature highlights key structures.
- 'Words to remember' boxes highlight key vocabulary.
- Project spreads give opportunities and ideas for creative activities to round off units.
- 'Look what can I do' feature provides opportunity for light-touch self-assessment.
- Picture Dictionary in end pages to support vocabulary development.
- Audio CD with songs, recordings of all story texts and poems included in the Learner's Book and audio for all Learner's Book and Activity Book listening activities.
Unit 1. Working together Unit 2. Family and memories Unit 3. The desert Unit 4. Look again Unit 5. Inventors and inventions Unit 6. Dinosaurs Unit 7. Puzzles and codes Unit 8. Our amazing body Unit 9. Big and little Picture dictionary
|Cambridge - Year 3|
Ex Tax: RM43.70
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9781107613843
- Weight: 0.72kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781107613843