Cambridge Global English Stage 4 Learner's Book with Audio CD (2) (ISBN: 9781107613638)
Cambridge Global English is a six-level Primary course following the Cambridge Primary English as a Second Language Curriculum Framework developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment.Learner's Book 4 provides the core input for Stage 4 with nine thematic units of study and five review spreads. Units end with an engaging project and opportunity for self-assessment. Richly illustrated units contain six lessons, each developed around a unifying theme.The materials feature skills-building tasks for listening, reading, writing and speaking. 'Language detective' features focus on language awareness, and 'Tips' boxes on key tips for specific skills. Texts included have variety: factual and fictional, dialogue and poetry covering a range of topics. Accompanying Audio CD includes listening material for Stage 4 Learner's and Activity Books. CEFR Level: A2
- Starter Unit to review letters and numbers.
- 'Language detective' feature highlights key structures.
- Writing tips give useful reminders to help with writing.
- 'Words to remember' boxes highlight key vocabulary.
- Project spreads give opportunities and ideas for creative activities to round off units.
- 'Look what I can do' and 'Reflect on your learning' features provide opportunities for self-assessment.
- Picture Dictionary in end pages to support vocabulary development.
- Audio CD with recordings of story texts and poems included in the LB and audio for all LB and AB listening activities.
Unit 1. Family circles Unit 2. Stories Unit 3. Day and night Unit 4. Homes Unit 5. Getting around Unit 6. School lunch Unit 7. Australia Unit 8. The human race Unit 9. Looking backwards and forwards
|Cambridge - Year 4|
Ex Tax: RM43.70
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9781107613638
- Weight: 0.72kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781107613638