Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
Cambridge Checkpoint Science Coursebook 7 (ISBN: 9781107613331)
This engaging course supports teaching of the Science framework both theoretically and practically, with full coverage of the Scientific Enquiry framework integrated throughout the series. This Coursebook for Stage 7 gives a thorough introduction to the concepts, and offers a wealth of ideas for hands-on activities to make the subject matter come to life.
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
- Supports teaching of the Science framework both theoretically and practically.
- Full coverage of the Scientific Enquiry framework integrated throughout the series.
- Coursebook gives a thorough introduction to the concepts and offers a wealth of ideas for hands-on activites to make the subject matter come to life.
- Workbook contains exercises that develop students' ability to apply their knowledge, as well as Scientific Enquiry skills relating to planning experiments and recording results.
- Teacher's Resource CD-ROM provides suggestions for how to introduce concepts in the classroom and how to deal with common misconceptions, as well as worksheets and activity suggestions.
1. Plants and humans as organisms 2. Cells and organisms 3. Living things in their environment 4. Variation and classification Chemistry: 5. States of matter 6. Material properties 7. Material changes 8. The Earth Physics:
9. Forces and motion 10. Energy 11. The Earth and beyond Reference Acknowledgements
|Cambridge - Year 7|
Ex Tax: RM109.00
- Stock: Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
- Model: 9781107613331
- Weight: 0.80kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9781107613331