The latest resource from market-leading Accounting author Robyn Moroney, Auditing: A Practical Approach, 3rd Edition covers all the core topics from a typical auditing course in 12 concise chapters, delivered as an interactive Wiley E-Text: Powered by VitalSource, for a more engaging and active learning experience. Designed to break through the ‘boredom’ that you may associate with auditing, this rich digital resource includes media such as practitioner videos, interactives and In a Nutshell revision materials embedded at the point of learning.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction and overview of audit and assurance
2. Ethics, legal liability and client acceptance
3. Risk assessment I
4. Risk assessment II
5. Audit evidence
6. Gaining an understanding of the client’s system of internal controls
7. Sampling and overview of the risk response phase of the audit
8. Execution of the audit – testing of controls
9. Execution of the audit – performing substantive procedures
10. Substantive testing and balance sheet accounts
11. Substantive testing and income statement accounts
12. Completing and reporting on the audit
Industry-Standard Case: Ernst & Young’s highly regarded Cloud 9 practice set is integrated throughout the text, facilitating a practical approach to studying auditing.
Hear From Practitioners: Exclusive videos from high-profile audit practitioners providing insights into real world application of auditing.
Concise and Relevant: The authors have included only the topics that are typically taught. You aren’t paying for any non-core material.
Revision Modules: Interactive practice and feedback at the point of learning helps you to apply audit processes by removing the road blocks to self-study.
Trusted Authorship: Know you’re getting the best content from leading author Moroney and a team of renowned practitioners and academics in the field.
- Stock: Pre-Order ( est 3 to 4 weeks )
- Model: 9780730364573
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9780730364573