This book provides comprehensive coverage of the new Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) specification with progression, international relevance and support at its core. It is designed to supply students with the best preparation possible for the examination:
· Integrated exam practice throughout, with differentiated revision exercises, exam practice and learning summary sections.
· Provides free access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
· Transferable skills, needed for progression into higher education and employment, are signposted allowing students to understand, and engage with, the skills they’re gaining.
· Pearson progression tools allows quick and easy formative assessment of student progress, linked to guidance on how to personalise learning solutions.
· Reviewed by a language specialist to ensure the book is written in a clear and accessible style for students whose first language may not be English.
· Glossary of key terminology, along with full answers included on the ActiveBook.
· Further teacher support materials, including lesson plans, are provided online.
|Cambridge - IGCSE||Cambridge - IGCSE|
|>||Cambridge - IGCSE|
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: 9780435185084
- Weight: 0.85kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9780435185084