Matrix Computing for 11-14: Student Book 3 (ISBN: 9780198395560)
Each strand within Matrix has clear progression:
- Computational thinking: Understand logical processes and structures, and apply them to solving real life problems.
- Programming with App: Inventor Create working apps for mobile phones and tablets using a visual programming language.
- Data and the CPU: Learn the basics of binary maths and the electronics that makes a computer processor work.
- Programming with Python: Learn a high-level programming language used by professional programmers.
- Information technology: Understand the hardware and software that make up a computer system, and how to use them safely and responsibly.
- Creative communication: Use technology creatively to make websites and other digital products.
Within each chapter, these student books offer a clear structure for teaching through:
- Impactful and inspiring topic introductions with relevant and motivating discussion activities.
- Clear written objectives.
|Cambridge - Year 7|
|Cambridge - Year 8|
|Cambridge - Year 9|
Ex Tax: RM58.00
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9780198395560
- Weight: 0.81kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9780198395560