Oxford International Primary Maths 4 (ISBN: 9780198394624)
- Oxford International primary Maths takes a five step approach to learning Mathematics:
- Engage: Each topic opens with a big question to get everyone thinking.
- Discover: Students discover the key idea of the topic by working through an activity.
- Explore: Activities practise the concept, and explore how it is used in everyday life.
- Connect: Draws together all of the ideas in the topic, allowing students to extend their learning.
- Review: Exercises that check the student's progress and understanding.
Table of Contents
1: Number and place value
2: Addition and subtraction
6: Decimals and fractions
7: Measurement, area and perimeter
9: Shapes and geometry
10: Position and movement
11: Handling data Glossary
|Cambridge - Year 4|
Ex Tax: RM49.00
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 9780198394624
- Weight: 0.93kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9780198394624