Hot Out Of Stock
Complete Biology for Cambridge Lower Secondary Workbook: For Cambridge Checkpoint and beyond (ISBN: 9780198390220)
- Consolidate essential knowledge and skills, using activities mapped to the Cambridge Lower Secondary syllabus, and matched to materials in the Student Book.
- Reinforce learners’ understanding and confidence with a wide range of revision materials and extra exercises, designed to stretch all abilities.
- Thoroughly prepare learners for progression tests and the Cambridge Checkpoint test, using Cambridge-style practice questions.
- Encourage top achievement via extension material, preparing students for the step up to Cambridge IGCSE.
- All answers are provided in the Teacher Pack.
Table of Contents
3 Cells and organisms
4 Living things in their environment
5 Variation and classification
10 Respiration and breathing
11 Reproduction and fetal development
12 Drugs and disease
14 Adaptation and survival
15 Energy flow
16 Human influences
17 Variation and classification
|Cambridge - Year 7||Cambridge - Year 7|
|Cambridge - Year 8||Cambridge - Year 8|
|Cambridge - Year 9||Cambridge - Year 9|
|>||Cambridge - Year 7|
Ex Tax: RM33.00
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: 9780198390220
- Weight: 0.35kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9780198390220