Hot Out Of Stock
Complete Biology for Cambridge Lower Secondary: Cambridge Checkpoint and beyond (ISBN: 9780198390213)
- Guide learners through the Cambridge Lower Secondary course and the Cambridge Checkpoint test, with resources that are matched to the syllabus and can be used for a two or three year curriculum.
- Build learners’ confidence and track progress, using consolidation focused activities and regular review sections, featuring Cambridge Checkpoint style questions.
- Prepare learners for long term assessment success using extension material and a section devoted to progression to Cambridge IGCSE.
- Encourage critical thinking and practical investigation, using engaging scientific enquiry sections, embedded throughout the course.
- Support all learners with a clear and appealing layout, accessible language and regular summaries of key information.
Table of Contents
3 Cells and organisms
4 Living things in their environment
5 Variation and classification
Stage 7 Review
10 Respiration and gas exchange
11 Reproduction and fetal development
12 Drugs and disease
Stage 8 Review
14 Adaptation and survival
15 Energy flow
16 Human influences
17 Variation and classification
Stage 9 Review
|Cambridge - Year 7||Cambridge - Year 7|
|Cambridge - Year 8||Cambridge - Year 8|
|Cambridge - Year 9||Cambridge - Year 9|
|>||Cambridge - Year 7|
Ex Tax: RM81.00
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: 9780198390213
- Weight: 0.60kg
- Dimensions: 32.40cm x 23.70cm x 6.00cm
- ISBN: 9780198390213